Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #401
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cata: Thanks!

    IRT OCB: Just like christianity controls people and delays science. And just like guns kill. Actually, and I'm being 100% sincere with you, I said "thanks islam" to avoid "thanks muslims" which had higher chances of starting a discussion on the issue - something I wanted to avoid ^_^.

  2. #402
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiserman: I hope you recieved my card, got a few problems with it and all, lol.

  3. #403
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I roffled... La France rejected its OWN Europ?enne constitution, ha ha ha ha. The constitution they wrote under which they want to be even fatter and piss on Europe (especially on Spain and Poland after Iraq, how not surprising) got rejected by the very French because they're too tired of their Supreme Chancellor Palpat- er... jacques "l'Europe, c'est moi" chirac, and are afraid of the things la France wanted to do with their French constitution. Take that, chirac faggot.

    Just as fun was the Netherlands president' speech saying France's NO is another good reason for Holland to say YES, lol, and I think so.

    And more good news for Europe... Ok not today's news, but as you may know, Germany's brilliant (sarcasm) president Schr?der has called early election. It looks like Schr?der's days fucking up Germany are numbered. May the conservative candidate Angela Merkel win the election so that the country stops being l'Alemany and becomes Deutschland again, its economy flourishes again, and the people's well-being is restored to the late 90s levels. Good luck, Deutschland!

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 04:32 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  4. #404
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just saw that in the news a minute ago! Crazy French! =P

  5. #405
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Islam was a worse way of putting it. It makes it sound like the goal of Islam is to kill and murder people. If you wanted to not be ignorant and avoid a discussion, then thanks terrorists would have been best.

    Wtf@Frenchies.

  6. #406
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Islam was a worse way of putting it. It makes it sound like the goal of Islam is to kill and murder people.

    1. http://web.madritel.es/personales1/cmpm/yarj.jpg
    2. It's more or less so.

  7. #407
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ...That is the single most idiotic, ignorant think I've heard in quite some time. You're applauded.

    Gods... it's one thing to disagree, or even hate a religion, but to say something that stupid about the religion and it's followers that shows that you know absolutely jack about the religion is downright immature. You shouldn't even be allowed to speak about religion if you're going to be that ignorant.

    Yet again, I'm done with this subject, no 'discussions' about this or such for me after this post.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  8. #408
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't care what you think anymore. I can no longer count on talking with you about anything. You're not the same person I used to talk to; now all you do is to pick fights in a message board and take them seriously. And, for some reason, you're going after me. Were it not so, you wouldn't have replied to a post I made nearly three months ago. It's a pity, but that's how you wanted it, and that's how you'll have it.

    One thing, though: stop insulting me. I don't want to have to defend myself out of the respect I had for whom I once considered a RL-grade friend.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 09:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  9. #409
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, evidently disagreeing on alot of things makes being friends impossible.

    And I'll stop insulting you when I stop dying a bit on the inside from reading so many of your posts.

    And you are right, I have changed. I used to be a closeminded fool.

  10. #410
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    disagreeing on alot of things makes being friends impossible

    You never cease to disappoint me. This closeminded fool
    ◄───
    has several communist, socialist, or pro-gay friends (just to name a few examples), because he stupidly thinks friendship has little to do with politics and people with different views and opinions are fun to talk to.


    dying a bit on the inside from reading so many of your posts

    Pssst, I eat babies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •